YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH CONTENT MARKETING!
If you’ve ever Googled something along the lines of “digital marketing tips” within the past 5 years, you’ve probably come across the phrase, “Content is king.” While this saying has become somewhat of a cliché, it’s a bit less wordy than “High-quality content can improve your SEO ranking, attract new clients, and show off your industry expertise.”
The Importance of Original Content
Most entrepreneurs already know all about SEO strategies and keyword research, so I won’t bore you with a post about cracking the mystical search engine algorithm. The truth is, knowing how to conduct research for the perfect topic isn’t the same as actually writing great content.
Consumers today aren’t searching for advertisements. They’re looking for valuable information they can use to improve their lives. People want to know what a company’s values are, how the product is created, and why they should choose your brand instead of your competitor’s. Your potential clients want to feel connected to your business, and you can establish this sense of trust by sharing relevant content.
When your website is consistently updated with high-quality blogs that resonate with your target audience, you can expect to see a number of benefits, including:
- Better SEO rankings. Creating original content is a surefire way to boost your SEO, which will also increase organic traffic to your site.
- Improved customer loyalty. Showing off your industry expertise and educating your audience proves that your business is trustworthy and reputable.
- Increased engagement. Posting regularly can be a natural way to form relationships with people in your community, customers, and business partners. By staying up-to-date with the latest news in your industry and local region, you can encourage open discussions and form a sense of community online.
- More followers on social media. Social media plays such a crucial role in marketing today, and sharing your blogs on Facebook or Twitter can help you spread the word about your business. You can also quickly respond to any questions or comments that people have after reading your article, and you can gain some new ideas to address in your next blog!
- Overall business growth. All of these benefits ultimately lead to new opportunities for your company to expand in less time and with fewer expenses. Marketers who focus on blogging are 13 times more likely to see a positive ROI, and content marketing generates 3 times more leads than traditional marketing strategies.
Despite all of the positive aspects of content marketing, busy professionals often let their blogs grow stale because cranking out new articles every week can be frustrating and time-consuming. In fact, a recent survey of over 1,000 bloggers revealed that it takes an average of 3.5 hours for a writer to finish a blog post. If you don’t have this kind of spare time to update your blog regularly, rest assured that there’s an easy solution.
HAVE YOU HEARD OF CONTENT CUCUMBER?
Content Cucumber is a writing service that provides a wide array of high-quality content, for business leaders at a flat monthly rate. They create badass articles, engaging product descriptions, in-depth case studies, and any other website writing needs. All you need to do is fill out a quick form to tell our writers what topic you’d like them to talk about, and they’ll complete the assignment on a schedule of 400 words per day.
Their writers strive to develop a strong voice for every brand they work with, and they’re motivated by our mantra: “Inform, entertain, and inspire.” Sound similar?
Yes, The Seidel Agency mantra is “Impact. Inspire. Empower,” which is another reason why we love them.
Do you remember that one kid in your class that genuinely liked writing essays, and even offered to write other students’ papers? Now imagine this kid as an adult, with a less annoying personality and a better sense of judgment, and you’ll have a fairly accurate picture of the average Content Cucumber writer. They get it. Done.
If you want to check them out for yourself, feel free to visit them today!
Go out there and write some blogs to increase your discoverability. Or don’t.
Have Content Cucumber do it instead, and if you need anything else. We got you.